Monday 1 July 2024

Canada Day Announcement!

 

What's going on?!

Let me tell you. 

I am very excited to announce that there will be chapter recordings for The Phoenix and the Enchanter coming out shortly. Hopefully by the beginning of August, you will be able to hear Book 2 of the Saga of Major Nato read by yours truly, the author and publisher of said work, Lisa Sawatzky.

The recordings are done in a public space and have a significant number of interruptions, so you'll have to be patient with them, but I look forward to you joining me as we wander through The Phoenix and the Enchanter together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 7

  Hello loyal supporters! I'm so excited to share chapter 7 with you from a location in my very beautiful back yard. Well, not my actual...