Friday 4 October 2024

Book 2 - Chapter 9


Hey y'all! Not sure if you noticed there was a mid-week post this week of Chapter 8. And now we have Chapter 9, hot on the heels of our previous post!

You may be asking yourself, why would she post two videos in one week when she often posts late instead? Well, I've set up reminders in my phone of when to record, when to edit, and when to post. Being a couple days late isn't a problem, but being a week late on every posting is going to get very annoying, very quickly. Redoing all of my reminders seemed more frustrating than just doing an extra post in a week. So here you go, lucky people. My ADHD is making me choose the more time consuming but less tedious option because it seemed less annoying. ;)

So please enjoy this recording of Chapter 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 10

  Well, it might be late in the day, but it is still being posted on a Friday! This video in particular makes me consider getting a micropho...