Monday 13 February 2023

Chapter 7


When recording the videos for this audio series, I admit that I can't listen to myself. I skim-listen in order to edit and add pictures, but for the most part I don't like the sound of my voice. However, as I was watching parts of this video, I had to laugh because Ginger is in the background being a complete goofy pupper. She starts off insisting on being pet while I'm reading, which I can't say no to because she is normally an aloof dog, and then eventually goes into the background where she tries nesting and then licks her paws incessantly. We're still working on the licking thing.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the background goofiness as you read Chapter 7 of The Wicket of Silvus.

Chapter 7

Also, if you would like to see the posting connected to this chapter, click here.

Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...