Sunday 12 March 2023

Chapter 11

 

Welcome to the second half of the book! As we enter into the next phase of this journey, I want to once again thank you for being a part of this project with me. At the end of the chapters, I will be posting a full review of the chapter links so you can listen and enjoy.

Given the chaos of my personal life this week, I was not able to share a blog post about chapter 10. So, as a special bonus to you, I will be sharing 2 blog posts this week about chapter 10, and chapter 11. These are going to be a bit of insight into the craziness of my travel experiences, so I highly recommend you read them. 

I hope you enjoy listening to chapter 11 of The Wicket of Silvus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...