Sunday 15 September 2024

Book 2 - Chapter 6

It seems to me that this blog posting may be changing from every Friday to every Sunday. Either way, it is being posted once a week. And isn't that what we're all cheering for?

I'll admit, there are some aspects of posting that are a little strange to me. I understand if several people watch the first chapter and then attendance drops off because of lack of interest or time. But what always throws me off is when there is the same number of people watching the majority of videos until one week there is one person less, then it goes back up to the original number. I want to reach out to that person and say, "you missed a chapter!" There's no other reason the stats drop like that. 

So if you've watched the chapter last week and thought to yourself, "Did I miss something?" You did. 

Once you've caught up, please continue reading through the next chapter of The Phoenix and the Enchanter with me as we read Chapter 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 7

  Hello loyal supporters! I'm so excited to share chapter 7 with you from a location in my very beautiful back yard. Well, not my actual...