Sunday 8 September 2024

Book 2 - Chapter 5

 

This has to be one of my favourite videos, not because the chapter is extraordinarily interesting (I hope it is a bit, but we're still building story on this one), but because I love this setting. It was so much fun to video here, although I do believe I ended up with a sliver in my pants and given the rocking motion of the video at one point, there is a likelihood I didn't notice a lizard somewhere on the computer. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the second... no wait, the fifth chapter of the Phoenix and the Enchanter, which is the second book in the Saga of Major Nature.

Just as an aside, I was chatting with a friend today and showing her around our church library and showed her my books. She had no idea I was an author. So if you want to know how great I am of an advertiser, just know that I have friends who don't know that I write. :) I put all of my advertising into the hands of my beloved readers. 

With that, please enjoy Chapter 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 7

  Hello loyal supporters! I'm so excited to share chapter 7 with you from a location in my very beautiful back yard. Well, not my actual...