Sunday 1 September 2024

Book 2 - Chapter 4


Happy Long Weekend! As you're preparing for the kids to return to school and settling back into regular routine, wouldn't it be nice to have something fun to add to the week of doldrums? There is!

I invite you to spend some time reading through my books! I recommend starting at book one, either watching the previous videos or reading it in old fashioned paperback. Then moving right along to book two. Eventually you will arrive at chapter 4 of the Phoenix and the Enchanter, the subject of today's video!

Please feel free to watch this chapter whenever you choose. Happy reading/listening!

Click on this link to read Chapter 4 of the Phoenix and the Enchanter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 7

  Hello loyal supporters! I'm so excited to share chapter 7 with you from a location in my very beautiful back yard. Well, not my actual...