Monday 1 May 2023

Chapter 18

 

Chapter 18 is here! 

Let's review a few things here:

1. I have been recording these chapters over months, so the voices may have changed a smidge. My apologies.

2. I am not a professional voice actor. Although I am thinking I could give it a go one day, I did not practice these nor have I read this book in ages! Did I write it? Yes! Do I remember what I've written? No! This is just as much an adventure for me as it is for you. If I was doing this as a professional recording, I would reformat it, practice it, read it multiple times first, and then record.

3. I am doing all these recordings in one take, even if I mess up. Yeah, there's no fixing or redoing or trying again. I just record and let it go. No time for perfection over here. 

So please be gentle with me and patient with me as you listen. It's not perfect, but you get the gist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...