Friday 16 August 2024

Book 2 - Chapter 2

Sometimes the most interesting part of recording one's own book is being reminded of the different chapters and how things go. You'd think after hours of writing, proof-reading, editing, re-reading, and reading once again, I would have the book memorized. But the reality is that after I'm done writing, it's like purging those ideas from my head and I can move on to new ones. So going back and reading is kind of fun, and a bit surprising at times. 

Please enjoy this reading of the second chapter of the Phoenix and the Enchanter, mistakes and all. :)

Click here to read Chapter 2!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book 2 - Chapter 7

  Hello loyal supporters! I'm so excited to share chapter 7 with you from a location in my very beautiful back yard. Well, not my actual...