Sunday 8 January 2023

Chapter 2

Thank you for the positive response regarding my book recording! I am pleased to be able to offer this to you. 

Just a reminder, I am not a professional narrator and there are several reading blips in these videos, but that's what you get when you have the author reading and not another professional. While I read, I also tend to edit in my mind and that can be distracting at times. :) However, I hope you can still enjoy this reading of Chapter 2:

Chapter 2 - Ice Cream Drips & a Red Fedora

You may have noticed there was no Thursday post regarding Chapter 1. Please feel free to look back at previous blog posts to read through the already posted info on that chapter, or click here

Have an awesome day, and enjoy all of your adventures in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...