Monday 2 January 2023

Chapter 1

At the beginning of last year, I was writing a blog post for each chapter of my first book, The Wicket of Silvus. However, a dear friend and loved one commented that she did not have the opportunity to read my book because her eyes were not good enough to read anymore. She requested I do an audiobook. Since I am not able to hire a voice actor, I decided to record my book for her and, by extension, for you! 

Keep in mind this is not a professional reading. It is also not just audio since I am more familiar with video editing than audio editing. 

I will be releasing chapters every Monday, so keep your eyes open for the latest chapter! I will also be following up with a blog post on that chapter every Thursday. I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

The Wicket of Silvus - Chapter 1

You can find the corresponding written blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...