Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy News Year!

 Happy New Year! 

Thank you for the amazing support you have given me over the past year. In 2022, I released the second book in The Saga of Mayor Natu - The Phoenix and the Enchanter, I had my book in a local Christmas craft market, and I was a guest speaker at a local school in my "hometown." What a great year as a new author!

Over the past couple of months, I have taken a break from blog writing to work on a new project that I will be introducing tomorrow. Stay tuned to this blog and the Facebook page for the upcoming announcement! 

I'm excited and nervous to share this with you. But I know this is important to some of my readers and I look forward to seeing how it turns out in the end. 

Have a lovely day and see you all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have You Been?!

For those of you who follow my page, you may have noticed a lot of silence lately. Some of you have even asked the question, why aren't ...